Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Unknown

Typically I do not enjoy action movies but I fell in love with Unknown. While watching I thought I figured out the story but in the final minutes I learned that I was completely wrong. Although this mind-bogglingmovie was lengthy it was definitely worth it. Unknown is unquestionably a movie that I would recommend even if action is not a genre one prefers. Unknown stars Liam Neeson who proved to be an exceptional action actor in his previous thrilling movie Taken. Unknown began as a calm movie where Dr. Martin Harris (Liam Neeson) and his wife Elizabeth (January Jones) were flying to Berlin. Dr. Martin Harris is scheduled to hold a presentation at a bio- technology summit funded by Prince Shada (Mido Hamada). Upon landing in Berlin Germany Dr. Harris accidently leaves his suitcase curbside while hailing a cab. Martin noticed this outside of his hotel while his wife is inside checking in. With out giver his wife a warning he quickly jumps into the first cab he sees and urges the cabbie to rush to the airport. Due to a sequence of misfortunate events his cab crashes off a bridge into an icy lake. Waking up alone in a hospital days later Martin is informedhe has been in a coma since the accident and they could not find any identification. His memory is blurry which sparks the whole movie. Instead of being a predictable movie Unknown contains a colossal twist at the end, which is one of the reasons I enjoyed it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment