Tuesday, March 8, 2011

127 Hours

127 hours, is an exceptional film directed by Danny Boyle. The adventure begins with the famous James Franco ( Aron Ralston) as a mountain climber roaming around the Grand Canyon in Moab, Utah his "second home". Aron falls into a huge dilemma in the canyons as he gets himself caught in a very hard position. Aron has to decide and fight in this action packed drama full of emotional situations and hard to see gore. This movie is one of the top sellers in my opinion of the year and is performed very well by James Franco. This story was based on true events that have actually happened and has a story on it called, Between a Rock and a Hard Place. James Franco did a magnificent job expressing the emotions and feelings a person would have in that situation. I would suggest this movie to people with a strong stomach. This movie was one of my favorites of the year.  

1 comment:

  1. I have really wanted to see this movie, but I heard there are very disturbing parts and like you said, I need a strong stomach to watch them. I think it is interesting that the entire film is about one actor, James Franco, and his struggle to escape a hard position in the canyons. I did not know that this film was based off of true events and I am curious to how the book goes as well as the movie and how similar they are.

    ReplyDelete