Friday, April 29, 2011

Surprised by I am number 4


A close friend who I do not always agree with her movie selections recommended I am Number Four, to me. Because of this I was very skeptical when I started watching the movie. It turns out that for the first time I agree with her movie taste and I surprisingly enjoyed the film. It turned out that this is actually an alien movie that takes you on a journey with John who is from another planet where only him and a few others like him survived a massive war. Obviously by the title we know hat John is the fourth survivor. John has a guardian named Henri, and they are forced to move multiple times because the race that exterminated the people on their home planet has followed them to earth in order to kill them. This was a very fin movie and I would definitely recommend it for a rainy day. It has all the expected aspects of an Action drama, but will keep you entertained for two hours while you enjoy the special effects and interesting costumes. I would give it a 6.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment