Monday, April 18, 2011

The Joneses

The Joneses plot drew me in because it was incredibly interesting. The Jonses is a story about a seemingly perfect family that moves into a large beautiful suburban home and immediately becomes the hottest, hippest family in town. The Jonses have the BEST everything, the hottest cars, the newest clothes, the greatest relationships and the latest gadgets. But this family is all fake. To be this cool hip rich family is actually their job. The whole movie bases its self off the fact in life that "people want what other people have". The Joneses family would wear or use certain things so other people around them would buy these products. I was not amazed by the film but would recommend it if someone was bored. I think the film could have been made better because it is such a strong idea for a film. I would love to see a re-make of this movie because it had a weird creepy tone that I felt through out watching it. The ending was a happy one but I was not satisfied with it. The movie was a bit of a let down but I would not take back watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment